Add FUR kitties to your holiday gift giving this year!
Now through December 31, show off your inner Santa Claus! Just select a FUR kitty below and purchase something special from their wish list.
There’s 3 ways to help:
- Shop for an item(s) below and drop it off in person at one of our four Waynesville drop-off locations:
- The FUR Sanctuary, 38 Safe Haven Dr., any day of the week between 1 and 4 pm.
- Animal Hospital of Waynesville, 91 Depot St.
- Balsam Animal Hospital, 1628 S. Main St.
- Maple Tree Animal Hospital, 1855 Russ Ave.
- Fulfill a wish from the warmth of your home by placing an online order from Amazon or Chewy and having your order delivered directly to FUR. Our shipping address is already tied to our wish list to make it even easier.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving! Make a recurring cash donation via PayPal or check. Even $5 a month is a great help!
Corduroy and his family were living on the streets of Canton, scrounging for food just to survive. This playful boy is now thankful to have his basic needs met so he can be the kitten he was meant to be.
Duchess and her family (including sibling Chi Chi) were living in a horrible hoarding situation. Now that they are living the kitten life at FUR, Duchess asks for fun stuff for the next rescue kitten.
Georgette and her babies (including Corduroy) were in rough shape from living on the streets. But with a bit of TLC, she has rebounded nicely. She asks for the simple things that allow FUR to rescue more like her.